It may also cover certain disclosures of personal information by Mobile Premiere League to other entities. Although Mobile Premiere League does not currently sell personal information in exchange for any monetary consideration, we may share personal information for other benefits that could be deemed a “sale” as defined by the CCPA.
Below, we explain how you can control the information that is shared for online advertising purposes and with other entities, and important information about those choices.
Online Advertising Opt Out Options
Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Opt-Outs
The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) and the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) offer tools to provide consumers with choices as to whether participating third parties can use your information to provide targeted advertising. To opt out of sharing your information with such participating third parties for targeted advertising, please use the following tools:
- For websites: the DAA WebChoices Tool, available at http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN, and the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Tool, available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- For mobile applications: the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Mobile Ad Settings
If you no longer wish to receive interest-based advertising on your mobile applications, please refer to your device’s operating system settings. Information on “limit ad tracking” settings for many common operating systems is available on NAI’s Mobile Choices page: https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.
Facebook Ad Preferences
Facebook offers settings that may control what information Facebook uses about you or your device activity for advertising purposes. Login to Facebook and go to Settings > Ads > Ad Settings (web) or Ad Preferences > Ad Settings (app) for more information.
- The opt-outs described above are device- and browser-based. Because the information being shared relates to your device ID and/or browser ID, you must opt out on each device and each browser where you want your choice to apply.
- The opt-out choices you make using the directions above may be stored via cookies in your web browser or in your mobile device’s settings. If you clear cookies, or change your device settings to allow personalized advertising, your opt-out preference will be cleared and you must opt out again where you want your choices to apply.
- MPL does not maintain or control the opt-out mechanisms and settings above and is not responsible for their operation.
- Exercising these choices does not prevent us from delivering contextual advertising, conducting cross-device tracking for us to serve you first-party ads directly, or using information for non-targeted advertising purposes, such as attribution and analytics.
- We may also still share some personal information with our partners to help us perform functions such as measuring ad effectiveness, controlling how many times you see an ad, determining ad performance, providing and securing ad, providing aggregate statistics and analytics, and/or reducing ad fraud. In such instances, these partners will act as our services providers.
- The above choices will not opt you out of the use of previously collected and shared information or all interest-based advertising (such as that conducted on other sites).
Entity Sharing Opt Out
If you are a California resident and do not want us to share your information with other entities, you or your authorized agent may email Californiadonotsell@mplgaming.com.